Session length is 60-90 min, 60 min recommended for first-timers. For 60 min sessions, we will breathe for 30 min, for 90 min sessions we will breathe for 1 hour.
1. Purchase the online breathwork session.
2. Click the JOIN LIVE SESSION link at the bottom of your email receipt 20 minutes before class time. This will give you enough time to make sure your connection is working properly.
The page to sign up for the Online Breathwork Session is here:
This experience is just as powerful online and in some ways even more powerful. Here’s why:
- It’s often easier for people to let go and relax when they’re home in their safe space.
- There is no else around to distract you.
- I will guide you through your headphones or speakers.
- We all need this more than ever right now.
How to set up your space for the breathwork session
NOTE: If it’s your first time doing a Live Online Breathwork Session, don’t wait until the time the class is scheduled to read these instructions. If you do, you’ll be late and miss important information you need to do the breathing technique correctly.
1. Download the Zoom app to your computer or device if you don’t already have it installed. Sign in to the class at least 20 minutes early (don’t wait until the last minute- you may have technical difficulties or experience trouble logging on).
2. Set up your computer so that it’s next to your space. Headphones are ideal if you’re alone. If you’re doing it with other people, I suggest connecting to speakers.
3. If this is your first time doing Breathwork, I suggest setting up the computer so I can see you from the waist up when you’re lying down. Have the light on in the room so I can see if you’re doing the breathing technique correctly. You can turn the camera off if you feel more comfortable. Also, if your internet connection is bad, turning the camera off may help.
5. Set up a yoga mat, blanket, or whatever you want to lie on.
6. An eye mask, eye pillow, or facecloth to cover your eyes is really helpful for a lot of people to help let go.
7. It’s ideal to do Breathwork when your stomach is not too full, so I suggest not eating anything at least two hours before the session if possible.
8. Show up fully for the session. The benefit and power of breathwork are proportionate to your level of commitment.